Author: Louise
•Sunday, July 26, 2009
So my body after years of neglect has decided to give me some serious signes of conking in - the girl has really taken a lot of abuse from me...last night I had some of the most painful moments in my life as I experienced the tooth ache from HELL....you really value stuff differently once you experience pain like that - you can actually right a whole book about what goes on in your mind when shots of pain moves through your body like that - the hole world stops spinning just for you and you are trapped in the moment with your body and the pain!

I have my dentist appointment tomorrow and this is another story that you can write a book about (I am sure some people have already done just that) or at least have been inspired by their dentist appointments to write books. The humiliation combined with the funny uncomfortable stings and sounds etc etc topped up by a feeling of vulnerability and exposure that must be under the top 5 of all normal silly experiences any human being has on this planet. Not a very talked about issue as I am sure most people rather want to forget about the dentist appointments they have had in their life!

I feel like I have a bit of an issue with my creative side and I have the suspicion that between my tooth ache + bladder infection and stress at work THAT side of me is on holiday being pushed away by too mush reality .....so needless to say I am just massaging the keyboard waiting for some inspiration - and it is NOT coming, so I am not going to board the computer, myself and YOU but rather say AS TA LA VISTA BABY until I am better.....thank you for listening anyway!
|
This entry was posted on Sunday, July 26, 2009 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1 comments:

On July 29, 2009 at 1:09 AM , Anonymous said...

n Bietjie Brandewyn op n "earbud" verig wondere vir n seer tand.....en as dit nie werk nie....drink sommer die res van die bottel. Dan sljaaap jy baie lekker......hou dan net n blikkie "Tomato Cocktail" en n Penadotjie reg vir die volgende oggend se BABBIE!!!!
Ok genoeg boere rate vir eers.

Rouan